Re: [Xen-users] Traffic accounting in xen.

  • To: tim.post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Anand Gupta" <xen.mails@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:17:11 +0530
  • Cc: "Paul M." <paul@xxxxxxxxxx>, Ligesh <myself@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:47:56 -0700

vnstat had some serious issues when i last used it. It was increasing the values of the data transfer of each adapters by a huge number each them they were shut off / turned back on. Even disabling the adapter was not having an effect on the same.

I had tried to get support on the forums, however there was no response. Several posts on the forums showed majority of the people having the same issue.