[Xen-users] FC5 -- Xen 3.0.2 -- VNC

I have a couple of questions about using VNC with FC5 and Xen.

My environment:

dom0 -- FC5  (2.6.17-1.2157_FC5xen0, using 512MB RAM)
domUs -- FC5  (2.6.17-1.2157_FC5xen0, using 256MB RAM)
-NAT scripts are used on bootup
-can ping and ssh between dom0 and domUs

Would like to implement VNC (or some other visual connection) between dom0
and domU...

Any know of site link or setup with explicit directions in using this
environment?  I have found some info in the lists and webpages, but no
good documentation.  I did install vncserver on domU and have vncclient on
domO...in preparation for this.  Do I need any other utility?

If any leads or help is forthcoming, thanks in advance.

Vince Green