Re: [Xen-users] FC5 -- Xen 3.0.2 -- VNC

dgreen@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Would like to implement VNC (or some other visual connection) between dom0
and domU...

Any know of site link or setup with explicit directions in using this
environment?  I have found some info in the lists and webpages, but no
good documentation.  I did install vncserver on domU and have vncclient on
domO...in preparation for this.  Do I need any other utility?

Hi Vince!

Please consider that there is really nothing special about setting up VNC between Xen-domains:

Ciao, Mark