[Xen-users] Openswan and IPtables

Hello,

we have installed a xen with SuSE 10.1 with no problems so far.
Everything works as expected,.... but....

When we make VPN connections via IPSEC / Openswan,
then the filter rules of the iptables just drop any traffic from/to vpn tunnels
toward DOM0.

We need access to DOM0 via VPN/SSH to manage the system.

Is there a known problem with this ?

We use the kernel included in SuSE 10.1  (2.6.13-15.11)

André