Re: [Xen-users] Displaying GUIs via VNC

On Thu, 2006-08-24 at 22:28 +0100, Bryan Prosser wrote:
> Im fairly new to both linux and Xen and am trying to display gui
> interfaces for my guest OSs in a similar fashion to this:
> http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/screenshots/index.html.

We install NX in the DomUs for which we want a graphical interface.
FreeNX is included in many distos, and No Machine now have a free NX
Server with the numder of sessions limited (like Windows Terminal
Services in Administrative mode.)

http://www.nomachine.com

HTH,
Mark

A Message From...  L. Mark Stone

Reliable Networks of Maine, LLC

"We manage your network so you can manage your business"

477 Congress Street
Portland, ME 04101
Tel: (207) 772-5678
Web: http://www.rnome.com

This email was sent from Reliable Networks of Maine LLC.
It may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If you suspect that you were not intended to receive it, please
delete it and notify us as soon as possible. Thank you.