Re: [Xen-users] How to make a copy (backup) of domU

Hi Mike,

I use LVM, and a script running in dom0 I knocked up to create snapshots of each running domU in turn, then rdiff-backup to send the data off somewhere else.

You mount the snapshot-LVs in your Dom0 to backup your files, right? You do not image the whole LV 'dd'-like. I'm wondering how to create and keep in sync a stand-by server with all my DomU. Has someone a patented solution to do the job?

cu cp