Re: [Xen-users] can't get multiple VLANs to work

Andrew Ross wrote:
Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
I'm trying to set up Xen 3.0.2 to serve multiple guest domains, each
using a unique VLAN.

Is there anyone out there using Xen with a couple of domains, which use
different VLANs? I would be thankful for any suggestions on where the
problem might be (and no, it's not checksumming).

I'm afraid I can't offer any specific suggestions for your setup, but I
will mention that I'm successfully running several domUs with different
VLANs.

However, both my dom0 and domU are Gentoo, and both our init.d system
and its interaction with Xen is a little different from other distros.

Did you do anything unusual to /etc/xen/scripts/*? I.e., did you change anything there, most likely, network-bridge and/or vif-bridge scripts, which I assume you are running (or perhaps not, as your setup seem a bit customized)?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org