[Xen-users] Dom0 dies on first reboot (apt-get install)

Hey, I've been trying to get Xen 3 up and running on a Debian Sid machine for
the past several days. The exact procedure im following is as follows.

1. Install debian
2. Upgrade to Sid
3. Follow the instructions here

Step 3 is basically an apt-get of the xen hypervisor, xen utils and
linux-image-2.6.16-2-xen-686. After this I reboot and get the following

http://silenthack.co.uk/nnp/screen.jpg

Yes, that screen shot is from xen running in parallels on the mac but let me
explain before you call me crazy. That is the EXACT same error I get if i
try to install it on my regular box so i installed it in parallels following
the same steps so i could provide a screen shot. (The other box is actually
an AMD so i used the k7 kernel image on that)

Anyways, anyone have any ideas? Its not exactly a complex process so either
im messing up something small or im missing a step.

Thanks,
NNP