Re: [Xen-users] Booting past GRUB (RHEL4)

Yoav Felberbaum wrote:

Well, I'm running with a 3ware RAID controller but from what I understand, this SHOULD only be an issue at a later stage of booting... How do I find out which drivers comes compiled into Xen? Have had no joy in finding a full list :(

Yes.. it should. It should happen a Kernel panic after a "no root device found" if the controller is in charge of the problem. However, if you want you can look at config-<kernel version> and inside you'll find several string, i.e. CONFIG_SMP=Y

If they are =Y the driver is compiled in. If they're =M they're compiled as module and should be present in initrd if required for boot (chipset, controllers...) and if they're IS NOT SET and commented out with # they are not present anyway in your kernel

I can't help you anymore, sorry!

ivan

--
www.bio.dist.unige.it