Re: [Xen-users] summagraphics VNC fix

David Richardson wrote:
Hey everyone,

So I followed the online directions for installing the summagraphics tablet support on a Xen Windows XP guest. However, after rebooting the VNC mouse still is not tracking properly. The XP guest pops up a "Error: tablet device not found" message as well.

Has anyone had any success getting the VNC pointer to track properly (I've also tried usbdevice='mouse'). Do these solutions actually work? I'm running Xen3.0.2 stable. Thanks!

~Dave

I don't know about your problem with the tablet device, but a trick to make the normal mouse work significantly better is if you go into the mouse options in control panel and turn off 'Enhance pointer precision'. By doing that you'll find it is much easier to move it about and get it where you want...

Regards,
Alex Brett
acb63@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~acb63/