[Xen-users] Help: Xen HVM Domain can ONLY support four hard drives at most???

Hi,

I have 5 SATA hard drives and I want to expose all these five drives to Windows HVM domain (domain name: w2k3-001) from dom0. Here is the related setting in my Windows config file: disk = ['phy:/dev/VG_Dom3_Windows/w2k3-001,ioemu:hda,w', 'phy:/dev/sde,ioemu:hdb,w', 'phy:/dev/sdf,ioemu:hdc,w', 'phy:/dev/sdg,ioemu:hdd,w', 'phy:/dev/sdh,ioemu:hde,w' ]

When I start Windows domain, I got the following error:
Error: hvm: for qemu vbd type=file&dev=hda~hdd

I then changed to the following format:
disk = ['phy:/dev/VG_Dom3_Windows/w2k3-001,hda1,w', 'phy:/dev/sde,hdb1,w', 'phy:/dev/sdf,hdc1,w', 'phy:/dev/sdg,hdd1,w', 'phy:/dev/sdh,hde2,w' ]

But the Windows domain console Windows does not show up after I typed "xm create w2k3.hvm -c" and I also got the following error:
Started domain w2k3-001
xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory (this message always shows up even though the Windows domain boots correctly)

However, the domain is indeeded listed as BLOCK status when I typed the command "xm list".

Could anyone help me to solve this issue?

Thanks,

Liang