Re: [Xen-users] Unable to create HVM domain on x86 SMP

Hi Old Skywhale!

Thank you for your reply.  I'm very happy.

Please refer to my enviroments in the attached file.
I tried this test in both RHEL4u2 and RHEL4u4.
I used same distribution for domO and domU.
(When RHEL4u2 is used for domO, domU is RHEL4u2 too.)

I specified SMP in /etc/grub.conf of HVM domain
and tried "xm create -c [configfile]".
But nothing proceeded after displaying the following
message.

 Using config file "vm1.full.conf".
 Started domain vm1

I think the process was stopped because I had no response
from the domain by using ssh few minutes later.

Both distributions had same results.
I think the kenerl was unable to loaded.

Can you give me any advises?

Regards

Watanabe, Takehiko