发件人: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] 代表 Jonathan Ervine
发送时间: 2006年9月13日 18:49
收件人: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: [Xen-users] how to migrate a vm ?

On Wednesday 13 September 2006 02:26, tgh wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have setup xen3.0.2.on two nodes,
>
> I try to migrate a vm from one to the other ,
>
> I have modified xend-config.sxp ,by uncommenting
(xend-relocation-server
> yes)   and    (xend-relocation-port 8002)

There is another setting you need to change - it's something like allowed
relocation servers, whereby you specify which IP addresses can send VMs to
the host. By default a relocation server will only accept VMs from
localhost.
You probably need to expand this to include your remote host. Sorry, I can't

specify the exact parameter - I don't have access to my XEN server at the
moment.

Jon