Re: 答复: [Xen-users] Fedora 5 (host/guest) / DOMU: no network connection

Hi,

I'm using eth2 on my dom0 for bridging. The change required is in the file:

/etc/xen/xend-config.sxp

You need to tell it which device to bridge when it calls the
network-bridge script, by using a line similar to:

(network-script 'network-bridge netdev=eth1 bridge=xenbr0')

Note: the "bridge=xenbr0" part is needed in Fedora due to a current bug
in the xenguest-install.py script - it may not be needed in SuSe.