De : Nicolo [mailto:nicolo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoye : jeudi 14 septembre 2006 18:09
A : Petersson, Mats; xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : RE: [Xen-users] Compiling Kernel with raid driver for my Dell
poweredge 2850 RAID Controler

Thanks,

I just see that :
megaraid2              28616   3  (autoclean)
scsi_mod               86052   3  (autoclean) [ide-scsi sd_mod megaraid2]

So megaraid2 needs scsi_mod ? how can i active it ?

I put y instead of m on all 5 megaraid option but it's doesn't work :-(

when i edit my .config, it comes to :

CONFIG_MEGARAID_NEWGEN=y
CONFIG_MEGARAID_MM=m
CONFIG_MEGARAID_MAILBOX=m
CONFIG_MEGARAID_LEGACY=m
CONFIG_MEGARAID_SAS=m

instead of :

CONFIG_MEGARAID_NEWGEN=y
CONFIG_MEGARAID_MM=y
CONFIG_MEGARAID_MAILBOX=y
CONFIG_MEGARAID_LEGACY=y
CONFIG_MEGARAID_SAS=y

And how can I include a "initrd" that has the relevant modules ?
thanks

nicolo