[Xen-users] Problem booting dom0 on scsi root disk (adaptec 7892)

Hi,
I'm planning to use xen on my xseries 330 server.
I've build a 2.6.16 kernel with no modules - all compiled on - that works good without xen. Using the same .config and adding xen and dom0 support produces a kernel that can't find the root fs on boot. Looking at dmesg on the normal kernel i can see the scsi driver (aic7xxx_new) loading just after probing ide interfaces, and then i can see the software raid driver looking for md0 and finding it. While booting the xen kernel it do not load the scsi driver, so i see the software raid driver, just after the ide probe, that cannot find any md0 device. I've disabled ACPI support in my kernel (a solution found googling around) but the problem remains.

Any suggest?

Thanks,
Tino