Re: [Xen-users] Error: (22, 'Invalid argument')

On Friday 15 September 2006 13:10, Hesse, Christian wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I can successfully boot up my dom0, but I can't create domUs. If I try to
> create one I get the following output from xm:
>
> root@revo:~# xm create /etc/xen/debian.cfg
> Using config file "/etc/xen/debian.cfg".
> Error: (22, 'Invalid argument')
>
> There's no more interesting information in syslog. Any ideas what is the
> problem?

Ok, here is the config file. /boot/bzImage is the kernel I used before
playing with xen, so it's not a domU image, but the processor is a Core Duo
T2300 that should have virtualization support.
I tested with domU kernels as well, with the same result.
--
Christian