Re: [Xen-users] Install from CD

  • To: "jonr@xxxxxxxxxx" <jonr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:45:44 +0200
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:46:39 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=kpmPLUhZEouZ3TEZxlLZPPD3zaoql/ZtujkrGp0DX0ZM9Ihz1JRtsma8rObdduSm6T/bAIoWBxpmC7PEIzZsCYKYMc3Jqc0qSDJPM7tlU7LRQbeNyvPHpxxnJ5VpKEM8XzQbBRad+s9WKCGSbU+fp7F3ZhG78j3oP1Eq0o/WcO0=