Re: [Xen-users] Proposal for a xen-users(/devel?) netiquette

Steve Dobbelstein wrote:
My suggested rule:
13) Be sure to copy the list when you reply so that everyone can see the
complete discussion of the issue.

What's the guideline for cc'ing the person directly vs just replying to the list address?

I'm finding that I tend to be rather random about it. If it's an older post, I cc the original author's e-mail address; but if it's a current topic, I might only post directly to the list address.