[Xen-users] Open SSI fully virtualized

Hello list,

Has anyone played with Open SSI on Xen 3.0.x fully virtualized? If so
can you share experiences / frustrations / successes, and which version
of OpenSSI (and Xen) you worked with, as well as the processor / MB
type?

I've had great success with SSI/Xen using 2.0.7 and will soon be doing a
similar project, but want to get away from 2.0.7.

My point in asking is to determine if time is better spent porting the
SSI/Xen kernel over to a para virtualized version for 3.0.2, or go for
it as a fully virtualized guest. Hoping for some feedback prior to
endeavoring to do either.

My configuration plans will never allocate more than 3 GB per SSI node,
however I plan to again have several independent clusters running on
each virtualized node, which will have up to 32 GB ECC.

Best to all, and thanks :)

-Tim