Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:40:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Richardson <daverich04@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] network + USB breaks hvm guest
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey,

 Has anyone seen the following behavior:  I'm running a linux hvm guest with usbdevice = 'tablet' for correct mouse tracking over vnc.  Everything works fine, until I use any application that touches the network (including a simple ping), and the entire guest freezes up and becomes unusable.

 This behavior happens for usbdevice = 'mouse' as well, and occurs on all my Ubuntu6.06-desktop, fedora4, fedora5, and knoppix hvm guests.

 Any ideas?  Thanks!

 ~Dave