Re: [Xen-users] what do you recommend for cluster fs ??

Christopher G. Stach II wrote:
Harald Kubota wrote:
Anand Gupta wrote:
I was wondering what people use / recommend for a cluster fs for use
with xen ?
I'm currently using a firewire external hard disk. When used with the
correct IDE-FW-chipset (Oxford are the only ones working), 4 hosts can
connect to one disk concurrently.

The other cheap possibility is to use iSCSI (e.g. iet). Or NFS.
Doesn't really answer the "cluster FS" question, since that's just
shared storage. :)

Good point and of course true. I skipped the "cluster fs" part completely.

Now if the question were "What do you use for shared storage to be able to use
Xen migration", then I'd be ok.

Harald