[Xen-users] Linux tree with stable patches applied

Hello everyone!

I was browsing these pages:

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/downloads.html
http://www.xensource.com/xen/downloads/
http://lxr.xensource.com/

And I could not find a version of the Linux kernel (i.e. 2.6.16.x) patched with the stable (3.0.2 as far as I know) version of Xen. The closest match was:

http://lxr.xensource.com/lxr/source/linux-2.6.16.29-xen/

But it contains the unstable branch of Xen, not the stable one. So, is there any "official" place where I could find the kernel 2.6.16.29 patched with the 3.0.2 (stable) version of Xen?

Thanks in advance.

--
Jaume Sabater
http://linuxsilo.net/