[Xen-users] Definitive VT-Enabled CPU List?

Is there a definitive list for VT-enabled CPUs?

Mainly because I have a Dual CPU computer that I want to turn into Xen system and do some cross-platform development etc. It now runs Windows XP, but I don't want to do anything to it, if I will not be able to put Windows of some sort in one of the dom's.

I was hoping that Xensource.com would put up a testing page, whereas people can freely list what works, or what they have working, besides the mailing list. A quick form to put their computer specs and how they have it running.

This may have help with development also.