Re: [Xen-users] Pb with 3ware 9550SX-4LP / high IO activities

Hello,

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Michael Kress wrote:

I tried the "in-kernel" driver, i.e. I modified the config to include
3w-9xxx in the kernel 2.6.16, not as a module. I must admit that the
mkfs went through this time, but as soon as I do some additional 'dd' or
'cp' it doesn't take me longer than 10 sec to receive this crash (sorry,
no more information than the screen, because the machine crashes and
because it doesn't write logs for obvious reasons).
Have you got some idea?

Do you have a 64-bit PCI or a 32-bit PCI?