RE: [Xen-users] RE: Compiling VMWare server against xen dom0 enabled kernel

  • To: "Christian Horn" <chorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Javier Guerra" <javier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:33:04 +0200
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 02:35:11 -0700

I'm pretty sure the kQEMU could be made to work under Xen, if anyone
feels strongly that it's needed. There's probably little reason for
VMWare to not work under Xen either, from purely technical reasons, but
they have business reasons, as you mention, to not want to do this...

--
Mats