[Xen-users] X wont start with xen-dom0 Kernel

Hi,
i am not sure, in which mailing-list my problem fits better, so i post it to
both.

I am running a IBM thinkpad R60e with Debain etch.
With the stock Kernel xorg works nicely and stable, but if i boot the
xen-kernel, xorg is not brought up.
I searched the archives already, but the problem was there never
reallysolved/discussed.

It seems not to matter if i compile xen 3.0.2.2 by myself or if i use the
prebuild debian xen.
I tried to chance the graphicsdriver to vesa, but that resulted also in a crash.

I have attached the logs during starting xorg and the output od 'lspci'.

Hopefully someone can help me, because slowly i am going insane :-)

Thanks,
Julian