Re: [Xen-users] Xen + Windows + Intel VT-x stability

Hi, everyone

For HVM, I'd recommend 10.2.alpha4.

Yes, I completely agree! I'm looking forward to 10.2 being released. So I would need no more to write a complicated hvm file...

By the way, I made some report on "Is virtualized Windows really usable in practice?" topic.

http://cropcrusher.web.infoseek.co.jp/shufuden/winxen/index.html

I did not uploaded this report directly (making a link, though) on openSUSE wiki because it's not so directly related to SUSE itself.

The above document itself was created using Openoffice.org 2.0 on Windows VM. I spent 3 hours for it but most of times were killed with thinking up English sentence, not by performance problems of Windows VM.

Noniko