[Xen-users] eth0 in domU is not brought up on boot

Hi, i am running binary Xen 3.0.3 testing on Debian etch and try to boot
a sarge-domU. It works all fine now, but eth0 is not brougth up on boot.
I have to bring it up manually with 'ifconfig eth0 192.168.1.10 up'.

Besides that networking works perfectly. There seems to be no
module-loading involved, because with eth0 up are the same modules
loaded as before bringing it up.

Can you give me a hint, how i can let eth0 bring up automaticlly or
where i could look to find out what is going wrong?
I think it is a dom0-specific thing, because i used the same image (only
with different modules, because of an older dom0-Kernel) with an other
dom0 running debian sarge and selfcompiled xen 3.0.2
without any problems.

I have no entries in /etc/network/interfaces for eth0. That you be fine,
right?

Thank you,
Julian