Re: [Xen-users] Kernel Panic - SuSE (RAID+LVM)

Hello guys,

On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 10:51 -0300, Tiago Cruz wrote:

> Maibe I need rebuild my kernel with more support to SCSI and/or RAID
> and/or LVM? Where can I find one kernel with this?

I tried to recompile the kernel, and the result was:

(XEN) Brought 4 CPUs
(XEN) Using IPI Shotcut mode
(XEN) *** LOADING DOMAIN 0 ***
(XEN) DOM0 image is not a Xen-compatible Elf image.
(XEN)
(XEN) Panic on CPU 0:
(XEN) Could not set up DOM0 gest OS

The problem is: Is this not the master OS? I'm not configured any guest
yet... i'm trying to up the 'master' kernel....

Thanks!