[Xen-users] dom0 networking problem

Hello,

I'm new to xen and happily managed to boot into dom0 with default settings so far. xend is not started automatically, but as soon as I do, networking is broken.
Here is what happens
the bridge is started by /etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge .
It gets the two interfaces peth0 (former eth0) and vif0.0, which connects
to eth0 (former veth0).
eth0 has IP address 10.147.160.15 (ok)
the MAC addess has also moved to eth0 (as it should)
Now, when I ping 10.147.160.11 (an existing system in the network), it does'nt work.
When I do this ping without the xen networking stuff, it works perfectly.
I've tracked down the problem by attaching tcpdump to each interface and found out that ARP requests leave the xen system, get into the target machine, which generates the ARP response. The ARP response is then sent over the network (one single switch), passes the switch (checked using a hub after it), but does not show up in the
tcpdump for peth0, xenbr0, vif0.0 and eth0. causing ping to fail due to ARP.

I digged in the archive and found that people reported this problem before, but I was'nt
able to find a solution yet. Any clues ?

Cheers,
   -Jens

--
Dipl.-Inform. Jens Fiedler