RE: [Xen-users] AMD's VT for chipsets

Yes, there's no reason why support in Linux should have anything to do
with things here - the device driver in Windows would be the only driver
ever accessing the hardware - you'd have to "hide" it from Dom0 to use
it in DomU anyways, so Dom0 would never see that device.

> 2. When and would it be available for consumer boards or only Operton
> and high end MB?

Don't know - I would think all types of platforms would get this feature
- but that's just guessing...

--
Mats