[Xen-users] Error while restoring xen domains at startup: local variable 'dev_config' referenced before assignment

I am running Xen 3.0.2 on an Ubuntu 6.06 dom0

When starting up after a reboot of dom0, I get the following error:

Restoring Xen domains: gateway
Error: local variable 'dev_config' referenced before assignment
!.
Starting auto Xen domains: gateway

Upon shutdown, xen is saving the domU named gateway to /var/lib/xen/ save/gateway but it is failing to restore upon restart, with the above error.

The domU is recreated as vm number 2, so it's not a show-stopper but it is annoying.

Any idea how I can fix this or work around it?

Many thanks,

Darrin