[Xen-users] xen kernel smp; but only one cpu

Hi

Booting my Xen Dom0 on Debian Etch (Kernel is the prebuild one from bits.xensource.com), I found that only one cpu core (of two: dual core) is recognized by the (dom0-)Kernel. Googling this issue, I found on xen-devel-list that xen kernel is named smp but isn't really doing so. Is there any (prebuild) kernel that I can use for smp?

Thanks

Gregor Reich