[Xen-users] Running Xen with Hardware Virtualization under AMD

Hi,
  I just ran across http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/IntelVT which says
  that the "Intel website claims that hardware VT requires processor,
  chipset, bios, and software / OS support".  I was considering
  purchasing an AMD Turion X2 based laptop (yes - I know that Xen
  doesn't currently support ACPI) and was wondering if anyone can shed
  light on what I have to check for to see if the laptop will run Xen
  using hardware virtualization.  Thanks for your help.
--
  Mathew Brown
  mathewbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx