[Xen-users] xen metrics available?

Hello,

  I have a machine with suse10.1 with the xen pae kernel installed. The
machine has 6GB of memory, 150GB hd and a 2nd 300GB hd to store xen images.
I run 2 xen images on the machines each with 2.5GB and Dom0 with 300MB.
  For some reason the images have been very slow, I use these images to
install my company's installers and they hang sometimes which does not
happen on native machines. Are there any metrics available that I can use to
determine if my images are behaving optimally or if my Xen installation is
correct? My main criterea is to make these images behave (performance wise)
as close to native machines as possible.

Thank You,
Ravi.,