RE: [Xen-users] new CPU with VT and installation

  • To: "octane indice" <octane@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:14:26 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 04:15:31 -0700

To install a Linux kernel under HVM (which is the Xen term for AMD-V and
Intel VT combined):
You need to have a CD-ROM (or image) that you can use as an installation
media, and then use the xmexample.hvm as a template for your
installation.

There's plenty of examples of how to do this, if you use google, I'm
pretty sure you can find some good material.

--
Mats