Re: [Xen-users] usbback?

Alexey Koptsevich wrote:
USB add-in cards, at least, have been reported successfully assigned to domUs
using PCI passthrough.

I successfully use USB printer in domU via PCI passthrough.

How do you find the speed? Is it noticably slower than native?

--
Julian Davison
Note: 1) This may have come from an address @cbhs.school.nz