[Xen-users] serial port support

Hi,

Does anyone know whether (and if, how) the following feature is supported by xen?
In vmware, I use serial connections between guest systems as follows:
o Add a serial device (max 4) to a guest.
 This will become /dev/ttyS0-3 in the guest filesystem.
o Define it as 'server' with as endpoint a named socket on the host filesystem (eg /tmp/serial1.1)

Do the same on another guest system, but use the name /tmp/serial2.1 for the socket. Make a program on the host system that relays data from/to /tmp/serial1.1 to/from /tmp/serial2.1

Basically I have now a bidirectional serial connection between the guests. Programs running on the
guest systems can use /dev/ttySx to communicate to the other guest.

Is this possible in Xen as well?

Thanks
J.J. Krabbendam.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and is believed to be clean