[Xen-users] triple bang with loops / aoe / ocfs2 ?

Hello to all,

I'm in a position where I need somewhat flexible VBDs from a san and due
to circumstances just can't use LVM / CLVM.

The options available to me are only loops or physical disk. To compound
things, I need to access this storage via AoE and its shared, figured on
using ocfs2.

All of the nas traffic including aoe will be on a private gig-e network.

To be able to re-size dom-u space as needed I'm going to have to use
loops, approximately 10 - 12 per xen node connected to the nas.

Has anyone else done that with this kind of configuration :

[ nas / sata ] <-> [ ocfs2 partition served with aoe ] <-> [ loop
devices ] <-> [ gig-e ] <-> [ dom-0 ] <-> dom-us

I'd create the loops on a large nas partition that uses ocfs2, loops
themselves would be ext3 and ext2, some also ocfs2.

I don't expect any more than average light use web server i/o .. am I
headed toward a bottleneck? I know many of you would still recommend
clvm , due to other issues its just not an option.

Thanks
-Tim