Re: [Xen-users] usbback?

> Unfortunately, I don't have hardware support for HVM.  Oh well; I
> guess I'll just wait until usb-sharing support is rereleased.  Don't
> suppose there's anywhere I should watch for that, other than this list?

There are patches for it floated occasionally on xen-devel.  You could even
try applying one yourself if you're interested - one was floated a week or
two ago.

There's no particular timetable for it to be finalised though.  I think some
modifications are still likely before it's included in a release.  There's
also a plan to *maybe* support full virtualisation on non-HVM hardware, but
again that's a way away as yet.

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.