[Xen-users] Q: swap and where?

Hi,

I had the initial idea that it would be more space economic if I'd add a large
swap space to Dom0 and do not assign individual DomUs any swap. However I had
in
mind that XNE would also give virtual memory to DomUs as RAM (virtually). It
seems
that Dom0 can only give out physical RAM as virtual RAM for DomUs. Is that
correct?

The other question is: Does something like a "cluster swap partition" exist (in
sense of cluster file system, where all DomUs could swap to)? And when we are
at
it: Did anybody manage to share a local filesystem using some cluster
filesystem
between DomUs?

I'm thinking about being space efficient.

Regards,
Ulrich