Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0.3 released!

Ian Pratt wrote:
Folks,
We're pleased to announce the official release of xen 3.0.3!

Congratz!

Hmm, looking at the announcement page:

http://www.xensource.com/xen/downloads/index.html

The "hardware configurations" link points back to the same URL?

This release includes many new features as well as enhanced stability and performance. Some highlights include: - a new easy-to-use CPU scheduler which includes weights, caps, and automatic SMP load-balancing; - support for Xen-oprofile to allow measurement and optimization of code paths; - greatly enhanced support for unmodified ("hvm") guests including Windows and legacy Linux operating systems;
  - support for dynamic-allocation and copy-on-write disks
("blktap/qcow"); - packet segmentation offload in guests to improve network performance;

So we should see better network performance in the guests without the need to set special flags in the Dom0 kernel?