RE: [Xen-users] "Memory squeeze in netback driver"

Anyone have thoughts on this?  I've googled around, and haven't come up
with anything that I haven't tried already.

And, it severely limits the effectiveness of the Xen environment,
because I'm now running a machine that appears unable to use more than
25% of the available resources...