[Xen-users] sched-credit in individual xen config files

Is it possible to set sched credit in the /etc/xen/domUconfigfile for
each individual domU?  As far as I can see you have to run
"xm sched-credit -d domain ..." after the domain has started?

Apologies if I missed this in the docs!

Also there doesn't seem to be a way of showing all the sched-credit
settings.  I was kind of expecting "xm sched-credit" on its own to do
that, but AFAICS you can only see one domain at once.

Thanks
--
Nick Craig-Wood <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -- http://www.craig-wood.com/nick