[Xen-users] OFR under Xen?

Has anyone tried the open flexible router (OFR) under Xen? If so did you
try it with directly allocated pci nics , bridges, or both?

Was browsing the data sheets and wiki, it looks like it would run rather
well, and seems to be rather Debian friendly. What seems most
interesting to me is the ability to use bridges on dom-0 + ebtables ->
(ofr [ car ]) -> farm

Quad 10/100 nics aren't expensive at all, dual / quad gig-e are
reasonable. Seems like it would be a good match? I have a limited amount
of time to tinker on personal projects so I thought I'd see if anyone
had any experience with it.

Thanks in advance.
-Tim