[Xen-users] How can I boot using CD-ROM/ ISO file?

Hello guys,

I'm trying create one virtual machine following the document
"xen_install_windows.pdf", but I'm not able to boot, please see:

[root@xen xen]# xm create -c fedora6
Using config file "fedora6".
Error: Not an HVM capable platform, we stop creating!

So... what's HVM? I don't have VT on this processor, I need this only to
use my CD-ROM (or one ISO file) to do one new installation?

Thanks a lot!