[Xen-users] Sound problem in domU, xen 3.0.2, kernel 2.6.16.28

Hi,

I have a problem with using my Sound card in a Xen domU system. I have Gentoo as Host and Guest. The sound card is an Intel card working with the i810-audio module (OSS). I am abale to you the card in a non-xen environment. The pci device for the card is hidden for dom0 and I added the pci= option the domU's config file. lspci finds the card in domU. Furthermore I am able to load the module, but then, dmesg says "i180_audio: No I/O resources available"

Is there anybody, who can give me an hint?

Bye and thanks
Carolin