RE: [Xen-users] Getting frustrated with Xen

Ah: forgot:
3.5. 'mkinitrd /boot/initrd-xen.gz xen_kernel_version' - you need to
figure out how to tell mkinitrd how to build for a specific version of
kernel, and specify that where it says "xen_kernel_version". As I don't
have SuSE 10.1 on any of my machines, I'm not able to tell you exactly
how to do that...