[Xen-users] Using Xen HVM on Ubuntu Edgy

Hello,

I'm trying to user Xen and HVM support on my new Edgy
installation.
My config : AMD 3800+ Dual Core.
SVM support is ok.

I installed xen following the tuto on Ubuntu.com : "XenOnEdgy" and
after that installed xen-ioemu-3.0 for hvm support.

I set my srv.hvm config file (in order to boot on CDROM) and
after that : xm create srv.hvm.
The new domain appears in xentop list but nothing happens : no
window opens and no CDROM activity.

xen logs don't show any error.

Did you have some advice to progress ?

Tnaks a lot for your help !

Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste
sur www.laposte.net ou sur 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34? TTC /mn)
1 Giga de stockage gratuit ? Antispam et antivirus intégrés